Friday, November 13, 2009

Ten Things I wish I'd do!!!

I came a similar wish request in rediff...so i though why not kick start such a list here. It has been a while since we all posted blogs anyway...

here is my ten things i would love to do...

please read, and add your ten things to do ...

1. nayar kadai tea, in the t-glass in london winter in london (athuvum 1/2)
2. snow trekking (alps)
3. jump into the river on the way to canary wharf and swim across (still cant swim) and every time i am on the bridge it is tempting to dive
4. long drive on my own owned honda accura
5. a farm (not farmville farm), a small pond, a dog and horse as pets
6. learn to play the guitar
7. learn ball-room dance
8. send my parents on a world tour
9. a chocolate statue of me
10. clear cfa

:).

6 comments:

  1. There's only one thing i'd wish to do....break the chocolate statue of Arun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Unlimited stock of Golly Stock / Color in my fridge
    2. Any time available Egg Puffs of Iyengar's bakery
    3. Travel around the world and hitch any bird along my way
    4. Sky Diving and Bungee Jumping at affordable prices.
    5. Road side shop KOTTHU PAROTTA
    6. Long drive in my BIKE and ban all cars in this world.
    7. Wish Live-In together culture increases rather than marriage so that all divorces can be avoided in India more specifically in TN.
    8. Propose my girl at my dream place...
    'Midway of waterloo bridge on a full moon day such that the moonlight reflection can be seen over the river which is also during xmas period where both the whole river bank and london eye is illuminated'...
    (never ever this is gonna happen in my life) ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish arun's wish 4 and 8. Karthik's wish 8 comes true..! All the best..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took 10 things to clear you off from being idle :) .. I guess the others can also chip in with whatever they think/see/admire/do etc. Some of our aunts are good in samaiyal, they can post in their recipes so that others can be blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @K-xclusive.. Be it marriage or living together - its not the law thats being broken, its the hearts in any case ! Btw, contradiction between your points on 7 & 8. guess if you propose, you end up marrying.. wont you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well... if Live-In together prevails the sensation of the world, then you dont need to marry ur loved ones..NO HEART-BREAKS or ACHES ;-)
    eppudiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete